Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Track (AG-PCNP)
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner track (AG-PCNP) is designed to prepare graduates in advanced nursing practice leadership for careers in clinical practice for adult patients with diverse populations, organizational and systems leadership in health care systems, and clinical nursing education.
DNP/AG-PCNP Pathways include:
- Graduate Entry Pathway - For non-RN’s with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a non-nursing field
- RN with Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree (BSN)
- Diploma or Associate’s degree in another non-nursing discipline (pre-graduate option)
- Post-Master’s Certificate to DNP - A Master’s prepared nurse