Caterina Strambio De Castillia named Imaging Scientist by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) has named Caterina Strambio De Castillia, PhD, a CZI Imaging Scientist and awarded more than $1 million in grant funding for her research into microscopic imaging.Read more
Women in Science
Raziel Rojas-Rodriguez, a PhD candidate in the Program in Molecular Medicine, is studying how adipose tissue expansion during pregnancy is related to metabolic health. Learn more about her research in this Women in Science video.
Student AccomplishmentsRead more!
- Caterina Strambio De Castillia named Imaging Scientist by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Two UMass Medical School research teams named STAT Madness 2019 contenders
- UMMS scientists develop technology to give night vision to mammals
- UMass ALS Cellucci Fund team running for a cure at Boston Marathon
- LISTEN: New developments in depression research with Anthony Rothschild
Student Interviews on LabTV
Find out what GSBS students are curious about! View Graduate Student LabTV Interviews.
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
M.S. in Clinical Investigation Thesis Defense of Essa Hariri, MD, “Are We Optimizing the Use of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients Hospitalized with Acute Myocardial Infarction?”Location: AS7-20723 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Dissertation Defense of Hawa Ozien Abu, “Religiosity and Patient Activation and Health Outcomes in Hospital Survivors of an Acute Coronary Syndrome”Location: AS9-207211 a.m. - noon
Friday, March 29, 2019
Dissertation Defense of Andrea López-Cepero, “Physiological and Psychological Stress Associated with Glucose Metabolism in The Boston Puerto Rican Health Study”Location: AS9-207210 a.m. - 11 a.m.