Two UMass Medical School research teams named STAT Madness 2019 contenders
UMass Medical School has two research teams competing in the 2019 STAT Madness contest, in which readers are encouraged to vote online for the best pioneering biomedical research of 2018.Read more
Women in Science
Raziel Rojas-Rodriguez, a PhD candidate in the Program in Molecular Medicine, is studying how adipose tissue expansion during pregnancy is related to metabolic health. Learn more about her research in this Women in Science video.
Student AccomplishmentsRead more!
- Two UMass Medical School research teams named STAT Madness 2019 contenders
- UMMS scientists develop technology to give night vision to mammals
- UMass ALS Cellucci Fund team running for a cure at Boston Marathon
- LISTEN: New developments in depression research with Anthony Rothschild
- Roger Davis to chair Program in Molecular Medicine
Student Interviews on LabTV
Find out what GSBS students are curious about! View Graduate Student LabTV Interviews.
martes, marzo 19, 2019
"Analysis of Restricted Mean Survival Time for Length-Biased Data" presented by: Chi Hyun Lee, PhDLocation: AS9-2072noon - 1 p.m.
jueves, abril 25, 2019
Educational Recognition Awards (Reception following)Location: Albert Sherman Center Auditorium4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
sábado, junio 01, 2019
Campus CelebrationLocation: ASC - 1st Floor Multi-Purpose Room8 p.m. - midnight