Thought for the Day
To reach a port, we must sail—Sail, not tie at anchor—Sail, not drift. - Franklin Roosevelt
Life is enriching when we add goals to strive toward. It is incredibly satisfying to achieve personal goals after days, months, even years of working hard and staying focused.
While setting personal goals, we want to plan as best we can, making sure we establish resources in our life that will help us achieve those goals. For example, if your goal is to increase your exercise, you might want to join a gym and establish a schedule, therefore, you can exercise regardless of weather conditions and the consistent schedule makes it easier for you and your family to adjust to your commitment. Setting the stage give you the resources to be successful in your goals.
Today, establish resources that will help you achieve an existing goal or new goal!
To receive a weekly Thought for the Day email, click here.
Free anonymous screening is available for depression, alcohol abuse, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, generalized anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder and adolescent depression.
to start a free anonymous screening now.
News You Can Use
- - Online Webinar - March 22
- - April 7, 2019
- MBSR: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction - Live and online - Spring Session begins week of April 22, 2019
- MBCT: Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy - Live and online - Spring Session begins week of April 22, 2019
- - May 11, 2019
- - ongoing
- Navigating School and Work with a Serious Mental Health Condition - Free Online Webinar
- Mindful Eating - weekly classes with rolling admissions, join any time
- Unwinding Anxiety - weekly classes with rolling admissions, join any time
- Mindfulness Practice Opportunities
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR)
News You Can Use