Thought for the Day
“The best way out is always through.” - Robert Frost
Making a commitment to improve something in your life is admirable because the path is not always easy. A new lifestyle or behavior may be challenging at times. It is new and unknown and so it is natural to resist at times. However, the best way to manage the resistance is to stay with it and go through it. Do not try to work your way around the truth or reality. Rather, acknowledge the feeling of resistance that is surfacing and work through it. Feel the feeling and consciously, let it go. The resistance will lessen over time.
Today, stay focused on your goal, acknowledge your feelings, and work through any resistance.
To receive a weekly Thought for the Day email, click here.
Free anonymous screening is available for depression, alcohol abuse, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, generalized anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder and adolescent depression.
to start a free anonymous screening now.
News You Can Use
- - begins May 23
- - ongoing
- Navigating School and Work with a Serious Mental Health Condition - Free Online Webinar
- Mindful Eating - weekly classes with rolling admissions, join any time
- Unwinding Anxiety - weekly classes with rolling admissions, join any time
- Mindfulness Practice Opportunities
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR)