Change Management Stewards
This group is comprised of faculty and staff with diversity responsibilities in their role and function.
The Mission of the Women's Faculty Committee of UMMS/UMMHC is to address the needs of women faculty and promote the status of women in the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the UMass Memorial Health Care clinical system.
The CEOD has nine committees that report through it to make recommendations for a civil, inclusive and just organization. The committees that report through the CEOD and its executive committee are:
- Civility Committee
- Commonwealth Medicine Cultural Diversity Committee (CWM CDC)
- Disabilities Committee
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender and Allies Committee (LGBTA)
- International Committee
- Minority Academic Advancement Committee (MAAC)
- Mature Workforce Committee (MWC)
- Professional Women's Committee (PWC)
- MassBiologics Diversity Committee
GenX & Millenials
Language of Healthcare
Location-specific Diversity Councils are advisory groups that support and sustain a high performing, inclusive work environment.