More than 100 years of proven success driving discoveries to products. We are dedicated to the development of novel biologics for the treatment of diseases with public health importance. In the last ten years we have discovered four treatments that advanced into clinical trials.
Multiple laboratories supporting process development with experience advancing discoveries to IND, establishing a cGMP process, authoring cGMP documentation and lowering cost of goods sold by optimizing productivity.
Multiple state of the art facilities producing FDA licensed therapeutics as well as cGMP IND and pre-IND drug substances. Services include bulk drug manufacture of monoclonal antibodies, vectored therapeutics and aseptic fill finish.
In The News
- At MassBiologics, Heidi Smith works to move innovative therapies from bench to bedside
- Gates Foundation awards MassBiologics $2M to develop treatment for enteric diarrhea.
- Serum Institute of India launches Rabishield, developed in partnership with MassBiologics.
- MassBiologics developing promising alternative treatment for diphtheria.
- MassBiologics Discovery granted FDA approval.